ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
For static visual work, PDF format is preferred. Remember, your work will be viewed online, not in large format printing. When we do gallery exhibitions, we will contact creators for better files.
The entry should be one file with the following on the first page or video introduction (See examples):
- Competition Title, ICARCH, 2022
- Your project title, if any, and
- Entrant(s) name(s) / company name
All explanatory texts, titles and entrant names must be in English. Names of entrants may also be shown in non-Latin characters and/or a second language.
SQUARE THUMBNAIL IMAGE
All entries should attach a separate square jpeg image between 300K and 1MB. This image will used by ICARCH in a gallery webpage and in social media. The image should reflex a key attribute of your entry that can be read easily on a smart phone. DO NOT include your personal or company name in the jpeg nor the competition title.
- The main entry should be named "LASTNAMEfirstname-CompetitionNameYEAR-entry.pdf"
- The square jpeg should be as above with the "-sq" added. For Example: LASTNAMEfirstname-CompetitionNameYEAR-sq.jpg
- The file with text should be as above with the "-text" added. For Example: LASTNAMEfirstname-CompetitionNameYEAR-text.txt or .doc/docx
DELIVERY: [email protected]
Subject Line: Competition Title and Your Name/Company Name (See Examples)
In Email Text
- Title of Entry
- Media of Entry
- Name(s)* of entrant, company if applicable
- Primary artistic discipline related to your entry: architect, musician, filmmaker, visual artist, poet, etc.*
- Physical address with street address, city, state or province, postal code, country
- Digital address and information including email(s)*, website* if available, Instagram handle and other key social media for your work.** If a team, you may include the discipline, email, website and Instagram for each member.
The copyright of all or part of the entry belongs to the creator. The creator grants to ICARCH, INC, a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Florida, USA, the right to publish and distribute all or part of the entry for non-profit purposes including online postings at ICARCH websites and social media, press releases to other media, ICARCH print publications and exhibition displays. ICARCH will credit the creator in all its publications and distributions. ICARCH will post or distribution the works with the Creative Commons license "Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0)" which allows publication in for-profit organizations but does not permit alternation or remix. If you wish a more restrictive Creative Commons license, then required it in the email text. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/
ICARCH, INC, will not sell nor provide to others its database of entrants nor newsletter list.